- The latest news for WVU employees can be found at Mountaineer ENEWS.
- Sign up for daily updates. It's worth it!
Research Office Information Letter
- Subscribe to the latest updates from the WVU Research Office's at this link. (Even though it says "Faculty," there is important information for Energy Institute staff.)
Talent and Culture
Energy Institute HR Representatives Jared Wood, email@example.com; 304-293-8704
- WVU Talent and Culture (Human Resources)
- Employee Relations
- Report harassment, discrimination, or problematic workplace behaviors to:
James Goins Jr.
Director of Equity Assurance/Title IX Coordinator
Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
This program is a completely free, confidential and HIPAA-compliant safe space for employees and their dependents.
- Another WVU resource is mentalhealth.wvu.edu
- Also, WVU students, faculty and staff have free access to Kognito, an online training program that teaches skills for communicating with others about mental health concerns and motivating them to seek help when needed.
Schedules as of 1/1/20.
8 am – 4 pm
For additional WVU ITS support, call 304.293.4444 or go to the ITS website and click on "Create Ticket."
The ITS Service Desk hours are 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and noon-8 p.m. on weekends. The Service Desk is closed on most University holidays. Tickets and emails submitted during off-hours will be addressed in the order received on the next business day.
More information on
WVU ITS website.
- ITS Liaison If you are having problems resolving an ITS issue, contact:
Trina Wafle, Assistant Director, Program Development and Research Services
Ste. 113-G, NRCCE Bldg.
Shared Services Center Community Website
Helpful answers for many of your business needs. Can't find an answer? Contact Shared Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org